Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Andrew & Polly

One Liner:  Silly and fun little kiddie songs

Wikipedia Genre:  Kiddie
Home: Santa Monica

Poster Position: low
Weekend One Only.
Friday.

Thoughts:  I feel like there is a certain strum of the ukelele that just immediately tells me that the incoming music is about to be a silly, whimsical thing for children.  "Little Bitta You" speaks that to me immediately.  2.1 million streams.


This is Andrew Balkan and Polly Hall, who have received a Children's Music Award from the ASCAP Foundation - strangely enough this song was a big deal - also spent seven consecutive weeks on the Sirius XM Kids Place Live 13 under 13 chart, and yet it is not in their top ten for streamers.  "When You're a Dog."

Oh boy.  That one would have driven me to wreck the car if it was repeatedly playing on Sirius on my commute.  Nope.

No comments: