Wednesday, June 4, 2014

DONE!

Hard to believe, but I've made it through the whole list.  Hooray for me.

Now that I have listened to every damn last one of the 111 bands set to play the first weekend of the Festival, it is time for me to do some analysis and consolidation. What do I need to hear?  What would I like to hear?  What do I plan to avoid like plague? 

This has been remarkably fun - I am truly amazed at the overall quality of the music that will be coming here this year.  There were some bands I did not like, but even those are probably well-loved by a large swath of the public - that music was generally not poorly done, it is just a genre I don't appreciate or enjoy. 

Check out the page links above to see my groupings - not sure how many I'll have but so far I have determined which ones are the best and the second level.  I'll be working up the rest of them this week.  Enjoy! 

No comments: