Friday, January 9, 2015

Bass Drop Friday!

Happy Friday morning, people!

If you are anything like me, the whole EDM movement has generally passed you by.  I know a few of these dudes and have listened to some of it.  I even liked a few bits and pieces of what I have heard (Skrillex, Paper Diamond, Bassnectar).  But today, I offer up the hot bass drop hits of last year to get you pumped up for the weekend.

First, DJ Snake and Dillon Francis with Get Low.  Strangely enough, I first heard this at my kid's Christian youth camp.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm glad they didn't show him this video just yet.


Next up, Derp, by Bassjackers and MAKJ.  First heard this one before a Diabetes walk, again, with kids.  Once again, nothing wrong with the song and my kids, but the video would not be a good idea for my 6 year old daughter to see if I want to avoid teen pregnancies.


Finally, Rage the Night Away, by Steve Aoki and featuring Waka Flaka Flame (doing his best Lil Jon).



Go get 'em today, boys and girls.

No comments: