Wednesday, May 3, 2023

ACL 2023: Final Prediction Thoughts

Howdy friends!  It is just about that time, as the usual announcement day for ACL Fest is May 4th or 5th.  So we are just about to see the poster and revel in all of the awesomeness that will be the lineup.  I meant to get some other posts up making guesses about who could be here, but ce la vie.  From the posts I have made so far, here are the final prognostications that I believe could come true.  I feel more solid about the guesses at the top, and then less certain as the list goes on.

  1. The Revivalists (I cheated on this one, I know they'll be here!)
  2. Foo Fighters.
  3. Kendrick Lamar.
  4. Odesza.
  5. Green Day.
  6. Shania Twain.
  7. Noah Kahan
  8. Maggie Rogers
  9. Alanis Morisette
  10. The 1975
  11. The Breeders
I had a soft prediction of LCD Soundsystem, but just realized the other day that the song I keep hearing on the radio right now is actually some other crappy band who is just copying LCD Soundsystem.  So, I'm not going to guess them after all.

Fingers crossed!  That would be a sick lineup!

No comments: