Thursday, December 10, 2015

Best Albums of 2015 (coming soon)

Hooray!  Year end lists are coming out so I can find more good music and make fun of other people's taste in music!  Zippedee!  Too bad Grantland died, as their list was always good for a headscratcher or two.  I'll replace them with Pitchfork or something else similarly obnoxious.  Last year, my favorite of the articles I read about the year's music was the Rock Critic Hive Mind article I found on Deadspin.  I hope they do that again.  Otherwise, I'll do Rolling Stone and Spin again, and add in the New York Times and maybe one other.  Should be fun.  My prediction right now is that Kendrick Lamar runs away with the critic's lists.

As for what I think are the best of the year, that is going to take some work.  I have listened to SO MUCH music this year, so I've got to do a deep dive back into what went on this year and see what I think.  But I'll get that knocked out and into your loving hands sometime soon.

No comments: