Friday, October 9, 2015

Sunday Weekend Two!

What?  But I thought you only looked at Weekend One.  You are a Weekend One snob!

Nope.

Because of the awesomeness of my wife and a friend, I just score the hall pass and a wristband to check out Sunday all over again this weekend!

I am more than a little bit excited to go back.  And I'm extremely pumped about seeing Florence and the Machine!

Extremely truncated schedule for Sunday:
2:30 - might go try out Borns, or may just go do Lord Huron again, because he was fantastic
3:30 - Either Sylvan Esso or Halsey.  Probably Halsey.
4:30 - go give Ben Howard a shot this time.
5:30 - I want to go watch Chance the Rapper again and see if I can figure him out.
6:30 - GRiZ!  I heard great things about this guy's show.
7:30 - Dwight Yoakam.  Same here, multiple people told me he was awesome.
8:30 - FLORENCE!
I'm psyched!

No comments: