Thursday, September 12, 2019

Ray Emmanuel

One Liner:  14 year old rapper
Wikipedia Genre:   No Wikipedia, hip hop
Home: North Carolina

Poster Position: 29


Weekend Two Only.


Thoughts: The only non-kiddie or non-Gospel thing at the very bottom.  Which just seems rude, right?  At least put him up above the freaking Q Brothers, man.  

He's a 14 year old dude from North Carolina who "rose to Instagram fame after a video of him freestyling about how people should love each other rather than spread hate" was shared by celebrities like Dwayne Wade and Snoop Dogg.  I guess this could be Christian rap?  All I know is that the beat on "TAKE OVER Freestyle" is hard and I like it.  But listening to those lyrics, it doesn't sound like he is expressly a Christian rapper, even though he gives shouts to God.
64k streams.  And he definitely sounds like a kid - or a young female at times.  Here is an interview with the kid, which is kind of entertaining.
Look at that little kid!  Pretty cool - the dude is getting to step into a studio and get interviewed like anybody else!  How cool is that, man.  Poor dude just wants to see J. Cole, man!  "Before I'm Gone" is his newest track.
I mean, move my man up the damn poster!  Why you gonna shove him down there at the bottom?  I think it would be kind of cool to see the little man go at a show.

No comments: