Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Metallica Preview

I am getting overly excited about the Metallica show this weekend at the X Games.  First, I listened to their most recent live album (Metallica Through the Never) a few times, and it is so freaking heavy and awesome.  Literally, when it transitions from the opening spaghetti western theme to "Creeping Death," I get goosebumps.  So awesome.

Second, I ran over to setlist.fm and looked at their last few shows to see if I could get a handle on what I am going to get to hear.  I set up a playlist that tracks their last few shows (and finally figured out how to embed a Spotify playlist into the blog, yay me!) that you can enjoy here.



While I have to question playing The Unforgiven II when the original Unforgiven is so much better, I'll have to give them the benefit of the doubt for now.  More to come after the show.

No comments: