Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Barton Hills Choir (2015)

Back again, this is the choir from the elementary school just up the hill from Zilker Park.  Here are my thoughts from last year.  Like School of Rock, I think this is supremely cool.  Yes, the crowd will likely be mostly made up of parents of these kids, but how kick ass would it be to report to the world that you have sang on stage at ACL?  If I'm one of these kids, I'm using that as a pickup line all through high school and college.
"Oh, that is cool that your boyfriend is majoring in Art History.  BTdubs, I'm a big time singer, and once opened for the Foo Fighters and Drake.  Whats that?  Your room?  Sounds awesome."

Here is a little Foo Fighters to get ready for this year's fest:
Here is "Both Sides Now," uploaded about a week ago.
And here is a tune from last year's ACL Fest, with Stuart Murdoch.
I wish I went to Barton Hills Elementary.  And was 8 again.  Go get 'em, kids.

No comments: