Tuesday, August 25, 2015

After Show Schedule Announced

http://www.c3concerts.com/latenight/

The ones that sound most interesting to me:

  • Leon Bridges on the Saturday night of the first weekend, at the Parish.  That venue is small and ought to be cool for him.
  • A$AP Rocky with Danny Brown and Vince Staples at the Austin Music Hall on Sunday night. Garbage venue, but if I don't get to see the show at ACL, and I don't really care about the Strokes on Sunday night, maybe I'll push my luck with this show.
  • Danzig on Monday night?  Weird that they are booking non-ACL bands and calling it an after-show.  Ah, no, these are now just called "Late Night."
  • Shakey Graves for the Waller Creek fundraiser on Wednesday.  I may actually try to go to this one.
  • Band of Horses on the 9th at Stubb's.  I've always liked me some Band of Horses

See anything else in there you are excited about?

2 comments:

Joseph Cathey said...

No. No I do not.

Joseph Cathey said...

I would like to add one more thing...if the overall ACL lineup at the top was a bit of a turd sandwich this year, then the "after-shows" outside of just a few are definitely a "giant douche."

Piss.

Poor.