Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Q Brothers (2017)

One Liner: Dear Lord, I hate these dudes.  Every freaking year.
Wikipedia Genre: Not on Wikipedia, but bad kiddie rap is their genre
Spotify Says Similar To: Bonga & the Voodoo Drums of Haiti (no lie) and The Dream Jam Band.
Home: Chicago, I think.

Poster Position: 26

Slot: Sunday at 4:30 pm

Thoughts: 
The 2014 one is going to have the most information, I think.  Just one album, 2006's The Feel Good Album of the Year.  Eleven years ago.  No one listens to it except for me, I think, as the most listened to track is up to 3,216 streams, and I have a feeling 25 of those have been me over the years, suffering through this shit.  Here comes the most recent video I could find:
A description about what they have made as a re-do of Two Gentlemen of Verona.  Its like Hamilton in Hell.  I will not further describe any of this.

1 comment:

Joseph Cathey said...

This might be my favorite review you've ever done.