Thursday, August 19, 2021

SCHEDULE IS OUT!

Woohoo!  Love when the actual schedule is available!  I hate to see the music I'll miss because of conflicts and the bands who get stuck with the early slots, but gets me all lathered up about what I'm really gonna see!

Immediate issues:

  • Nane at the 1pm slot on Friday!  Come on!  How are they going to be the next big band with that slot?
  • Machine Gun Kelly getting a 4pm slot is kind of surprising, figured he'd be bigger than that.
  • Black Pumas vs. Megan Thee Stallion is too bad.
  • White Reaper is going to win, but I'm bummed to miss Katie Pruitt on Saturday afternoon.
  • Saturday works out really well - it is the weakest day, but making it so I can do Pheobe Bridgers, Freddie Gibbs, Modest Mouse, Jack Harlow, and then leave without watching either headliner is pretty solid.  They very well could have made it so that the good stuff was at the same time.
  • Sunday looks like I'll be watching a lot of football at a bar before coming to the Park.  Unless one of those bands I haven't heard yet brings the fire, I don't need to be there until 4:30.  That is too bad.
  • Jeez.  Sunday is pretty bare.  Sad to miss Tierra Whack, but I'd rather see St. Vincent.
LET'S GOOOOOO!

No comments: