Wednesday, May 3, 2017

ACL 2017 Leakings!

So, I love when the ACL people figure out some fun way to leak out the bands early.  Last year was those signs all over town.  Well, they've started putting some hints on their app that show some of the bands that will be playing and I'M GIDDY!  For now, here is what someone told me is up there:


  • First Aid Kit
  • Head and the Heart.
  • ICE CUBE!  Holy shit I can't breathe!  ICE MF'ING CUBE!  Anyone who is standing near me for this show needs a rain coat.  Just saying.
  • Martin Garrix (there is that EDM name that needed to be up top on the poster)
  • The XX.  Cool.
  • SPOON!  I can;t wait to see freaking Spoon play live.  So far the leakings are making me leak!
  • Gorillaz or Mavis Staples or Pusha T. I can't tell, the lyric involves all three of them. 
Other than Garrix, all of those are great!  How am I supposed to sleep tonight?  I'll try to update this as more puzzle clue things are added to the app.

No comments: