Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Fake ACL Lineup Poster

http://music.blog.austin360.com/2017/05/03/that-leaked-acl-fest-lineup-with-frank-ocean-elton-john-gorillaz-is-a-fake-organizers-say/

My favorite thing about this fake ass poster is that whoever made it could possibly think to put George Strait on the level below Frank Ocean, Gorillaz, and the XX.  Or Ice Cube and Tribe below Travis Scott's terrible ass.  The nerd in me also recoils at two things - ACL wouldn't allow a band name to be hyphenated so that it could span two lines; and the band is not called The Temples.  Idgits.

But, TOMORROW IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT DAY!

My dog is going to be super pissed at me when I refuse to walk him immediately when I wake up so that I can go read the poster and write up something quick about it.  TOO BAD, SHEP!  Life sucks sometimes, big guy!

No comments: