Thursday, May 4, 2017

ACL Lineup Announcement ENCORE!!!

DOUBLE HOLY CRAP!!!

The ACL app just dropped another hint, this time it said "Now can I get an encore? Do you want more?" which is a line from Jay-Z's song "Encore."  AND MEANS THEY JUST DROPPED A MAJORLY HUGE NEW ARTIST AFTER I WAS ALREADY HAPPY WITH THE LINEUP.  At least, I assume so, I mean, all of yesterday's lyric hints came true...

Is this now the greatest lineup in the history of festival lineups?  Has a Festival ever announced their line-up, received good reviews of it, and then immediately added a bigger artist than anyone else already on the bill?  Are they just about to add Led Zeppelin and the Beatles?

In case you are a Lost One, let me get that Dirt off your Shoulder.  'Cause you Can't Knock the Hustle of the extra guy I think they just added in.  And I'm Feelin' It.  Because you appear to have 99 Problems, although this guy had a Hard Knock Life, so by now he might go HAM. When I try to sell my extra tickets, with this guy added to the bill, I'mma be BIG PIMPIN'. When he shows up in Austin he's going to Run This Town.  (and I'm running out of song title puns, but this is huge!)


Seriously, I was already pumped about the lineup, but to add one of the biggest rappers of all time to the lineup, and not drop out any of the other artists that are already on the bill?  THIS IS INSANE!!!

No comments: