Monday, September 10, 2018

The Spiritualettes (2018)

One Liner: Gospel
Wikipedia Genre: Gospel
Home: Gospel

Poster Position: 29

Day: Sunday at 11:15
Weekend Two Only.

Thoughts:  Another recycled gospel group from recent years.  They may be on Spotify, but my guess is that the group with this name on Spotify is not the same as this group of ladies.  Hard to tell sometimes with the gospel groups because they appear to use the same names as others in different regions of the country.  The following video may or may not be this band, but I think it is. "Thank You For All You've Done."
I dig the coordinated jackets.  Here is some more, with "Praisin' Time."
Feel the funk on that one.  Don't fret that they are wearing the same outfits in both videos, the videos are just scrolling photos.  I think I'm done with the gospel stuff.

No comments: