Thursday, July 31, 2014

Nostalghia

A kind of Nine Inch Nails meets Siouxie and the Banshees/Kate Bush thing?  Thankfully, the name of the band is the lead singer's last name, so I don't need to feel disappointed in the youth of today right now. None of these songs have more than 10,000 listens on Spotify, which is not a large surprise to me because this stuff is extremely different.

Her song with the most listens is called Homeostasis:

This next one is a little more Bjork doing baby voices over a very simple piano riff that turns into a screaming, brooding techno beat.  Amy, do not click on this link or you will likely hurt your brain.  Or you might hurt me.  Whatever, don't listen to this song.  It sounds nothing like old Indigo Girls or Tracy Lawrence.

Yep.  So, lucky for me, this guys will be jamming at 11:30 on Sunday morning, so I'll let their 150 biggest fans handle that show for them.

No comments: