Thursday, July 31, 2014

Haerts

This band only has four songs, but they are pretty dang good tuneful pop.  Although I have to get over the lameness of that name.  Am I supposed to say "harts," "hay-erts," "ha-erts," or what? Get offa my LAWN!  Both of their most popular songs sound really familiar to me.  They must be on the radio or something, especially All the Days.

Their first single is called Wings.  Almost 2 million listens on Spotify and over 600k spins on YouTube, so they must be doing something right.  Most of the other bands at this area of the schedule (11:30 am on Sunday) don't have six figures.



That is a good tune.  Their next single is called All the Days, and I think it is even stronger than that first song.  Kind of a brooding little groove of a bass line, with some atmospheric synths over the top.


I don't think I'll even be at the Park by this time in the morning.  But if I am, I'll likely drop by to see how these guys sound in person.

1 comment:

Joseph Cathey said...

I hate to be the one to tell you, but you totally spelled "Hearts" wrong. SO EMBARASSING!!!!