Friday, July 8, 2016

AlunaGeorge

One Liner: Terrifically boring electronic pop

Poster Position: 13

Thoughts:  Pop dance electronic music, kind of EDM-ey at time, kind of R&B-ish at times, but I've really given this a chance and just don't care at all.  If this is your favorite duo of all time, I'm sorry, but I just can't get there.
Obviously, someone loves them, as their top song (with DJ Snake) has 206 million damn streams.  And this song is familiar, I think I've heard it before on the radio.  So here is "You Know You Like It."
They've got one album, 2013's Body Music, and then a bunch of singles and remixes and whatnot.  Again, don't care.  In case you do, here is the top song off of that album, "Your Drums, Your Love," with 13.7 million streams.

Not going to see them at the festival.  I don't think they are bad, I just don't like anything on this album.  Hopefully they are up against someone I love.

No comments: