Monday, August 1, 2016

The Spiritualettes

One Liner: Gospel. That's all I got, man.

Poster Position: 28

Thoughts:  None of their songs has more than 1,000 listens on Spotify, to the extent the ladies on there are even the same group as will be at the festival.  Hard to tell sometimes with the gospel groups because they appear to use the same names as others in different regions of the country.  The following video may or may not be this band, as this song title is not available among the 6 songs on Spotify, so I am guessing that the Spotify band is not the same one that will be playing ACL. But check it anyway, "Thank You For All You've Done."
I dig the coordinated jackets.  Here is some more, with "Praisin' Time."
Feel the funk on that one.  Don't fret that they are wearing the same outfits in both videos, the videos are just scrolling photos.  I think I'm done with the gospel stuff.


No comments: