Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Glitch Mob

The angrier side of EDM.  Sounds like the music playing during different scenes of the Matrix.

Seriously, tell me that wasn't the music when the credits rolled on Matrix Rejiggered?  Love that one.    Bass heavy, so it will probably be a pretty good live show (remembering Bassnectar a few years ago, which was pretty freaking heavily awesome).  Their top tune is We Can Make the World Stop (with 12 million on Spotify, pretty large):

Of the 5 songs I have listened to so far, no lyrics, just thumpy techno stuff.  I’m sure there is a valid difference between techno and EDM (and trance and electro and dubstep and breakbeat and whatever other odd name people have for this stuff), but I can’t be bothered.  Not sure this is as danceable, so without lyrics or heavy drugs, not sure I’d be up for it.

No comments: