Saturday, April 26, 2014

MO

(the “O” is actually like a computer zero with the slash through the middle, but I can’t use fonts well enough to make that happen):

Electro pop, Danish chick.  After making it through 5 songs so far, this is Lorde.  I think Lorde just changed her name to make a new album for reasons I don’t know.  Listen to this one with your eyes closed and if you don’t think it’s Lorde then you are cray cray.

 Apologies for the use of cray cray - I have been told by the wifey that cray cray and totes are unacceptable for a man of my age.  Whatevs, yo!  It’s pretty, and pretty good, here is her most popular song


 , which is less good to me.  Maybe Lorde and this girl are going to do a sweet mashup called MoLorde during the second weekend and create a massive blackhole in the space-time continuum and Zilker Park will swallow the whole universe.  All because these two sound vaguely similar.  Yes.  As for going to watch her, dunno.  Not excited about it right now, but not ruling it out either.  Just in case she is really Lorde.

No comments: