Thursday, April 24, 2014

Juanes

What the hell is going on?  This guy don’t even sing in American!  Uh, I don’t know what he said in any of his music, but this guy is all over the place.  Some songs sounded like Calvin Harris.  Some sound like stuff playing at Taco C right now.  One of his albums is called Loco De Amor, which I think means he loved Beyonce.  The guy also has an MTV Unplugged album, which must mean that he is more popular than I can comprehend.  Either that, or I was raised in the 90’s when MTV meant something other than big boobs and black eyes.  According to a bio I found online, he is “perhaps the biggest and most important popular Latin music artist in the world in the early 21st century.”  That is a hell of a claim.  But I know less than zero about Latin music, so awesome for this guy anyway.

La Camisa Negra, his top song on Spotify, and which means Sweet Station Wagon, Can I Take LSD and Watch You Dance in Your Black Shirt?  You would think that the greatest artist of the entire century could afford better video effects than this home-made iMovie business.  Maybe not.

No comments: