Friday, May 15, 2015

Deadmau5

Gigantic electronic dance music dude.  Canadian whose real name is Joel.  Which is kind of funny, right?  Wears a huge headpiece/mask cartoon mouse head all the time, which is apparently highly technologically wonderful.  And may have gotten him a cease and desist from Disney.  I don't honestly know what his big hit song is, but from a little Internet research, it appears to be this one, called "Raise Your Weapon," which has 45 million YouTube hits:
Starts off slow, and then grinds into a Skillex-y grunge electronic scrum.  I guess that is cool?  Seems both chilled and aggressive at the same time, like you would strain something if you tried to properly dance along to it.  That may be what the drugs are for.  The tune with the most spins on Spotify is "Strobe"
Yep.  Sounds like EDM.  Kind of forgot I was listening to it until it ended and the next track began. Here's the thing, I bet this show would be really fun if you just went with it and danced around like a drug addled moron.  I also bet that I will not go and do that.

1 comment:

Joseph Cathey said...

Skrillex flashbacks......