Thursday, May 7, 2015

Muddy Magnolias

Welp, its pretty hard to tell what is going on with this band.  I told my friend Noah that I had a moment, when I realized that they were not available on Spotify, that I talked myself into believing that this was My Morning Jacket using a pseudonym.  Sadly, appears to be untrue.  But, they have nothing available on Spotify, and the only thing available on YouTube is a "teaser," whatever the hell that is, that appears to show that this is two model-esque ladies who are rocking out some terrible Kid Rock-type horrendous-ness that is likely to be sold based on how good they look in big dumb hats. Witness for thineself:
Seriously, that's it.  No other music that I could find.  Their website has that same garbage teaser video, but zero music or any other indication of what this sounds like.  Well, other than the following insight full of terror: "By invoking the spirits of rock and roll, country music, the blues, and hip hop, they make their appeal to the modern American woman to live large!"  Oh Lord.  This is going to suck, isn't it?

No comments: