Tuesday, May 13, 2014

School of Rock

As far as I can tell, these are children who are enrolled in a music school, who get to jam out on the Kiddie Limits stage.  According to the school's website, their house band, the B Team, will be jamming it out for everyone.  School of Rock is an international music school - it's not just here in Austin.  They're the Starbucks of music schools, with over 69 locations in the US and Mexico, as well as other countries.  And their slogan is Inspiring the World to Rock on Stage and in Life. 


Looks like older people playing along as well.  It's good, especially when you consider that these are (mostly) children.  I'd love to tear it down, but it would have been super freaking cool if such a thing had existed when I was a kid.  I bet I'd be bigger than Robert Plant by now.  Or maybe just Rob Thomas.  No?  Oh well, I'd be able to play an F on the guitar without whining about it hurting.

No comments: