Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Update on Posting

You may have noticed that I am finally posting a ton of reviews.  Sorry for the delay, but I am still not able to embed YouTube links using my work laptop.  The IT folks did something a while back that blocked my ability to even accept the cookies that allow me to do that.  But, I realized the other night that, even though the process sucks on toast, I am able to use my iPad to grab the YouTube urls that I have been saving in each post, make them into embedded videos, and then publish.  So, long story short, I have 83 drafts that I will be publishing.  Hopefully I will push all of those out this week, we will see how much time I can dedicate to that time-consuming process.  But, we are getting close!

Stay cool out there!

No comments: